Saturday, June 28, 2008

The long dark teatime of the soul

This blog business is going to be harder than I thought. Sorry, it's kind of like cleaning my bathrooms or paying the bills, I put it off until I can devote all my attention to it. Well that will just never happen so either I will post short little disjointed snippets (good word, that snippets) or my posts will be few and far between. Fortunately, I will get the hang of it soon and brilliant, funny, articulate and timely posts will be forthcoming. Unfortunately, I am now entering the long dark teatime of the soul (thanks Douglas Adams), which means it is my weekend to work, and I will be away for a bit.

2 comments:

theornamentguy said...

OK I called you back & am still waiting for your return call. What happened at Six Flags? Did you have fun? There has been too much rain this week, so my construction worker hubby can't work! We need the sun! Where is it?

theornamentguy said...

We need to quit work and move to the country and write a best selling book!